I've been trying to cook "fresh" -- a term I got from Meredith who got it from a trainer. While occasionally slipping off of this wagon, we've done well since last summer. I'm frustrated, though. How can I keep it interesting? How many times can I cook tilapia and chicken??? So, tonight begins a journey of recording some of the possible dinners.
Steak Salad
Skirt Steak (salt, pepper, garlic, spicy mustard) grilled (only about .6 lb. and had some left over)
romaine lettuce
feta cheese (next time I would use blue cheese)
pean pieces
mandarin oranges
Paul Newman balsamic vinegarette
I loved it; Steve seemed not so excited. I THINK he would have preferred more of a blue cheese dressing, etc.
I also had some Italian breadsticks and a lovely bottle of red wine (Deadly Zins . . . yummy).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment